Features & Benefits
1. Solves your constipation immediately
2. Flattens the tummy area by clearing the colon
3. Safe and natural weight loss of 1-2kg monthly by improving transit time
4. Helps you sleep better at night
5. Reduces appearance of cellulite
6. Cleanses colon allowing better absorption of nutrients
7. Helps promote regular bowel movements
A sweet-tasting blend of traditional Chinese and American herbs, Nature’s Tea® aids the body’s natural ability to cleanse itself of toxins, combining efficient cleansing action as part of a weight management program.*
This special blend of herbs has been formulated and used with great success for over 20 years globally.
Consumers around the world spend vast amounts of money every year on products and regimes that claim to conquer that stubborn excess baggage called FAT.
Nature’s Tea®, from Unicity™, addresses this concern with a natural and gentle, yet effective product that nourishes the intestinal, urinary, and immune systems.
Nature’s Tea® gives the body the nutritional support it needs to cleanse and slim itself safely and naturally for improved health.
The colon functions properly when bowel transit is accomplished with regularity. Constipation becomes a problem when transit time is slowed, bringing with it numerous health concerns. Sometimes the body’s systems need a little help to get things moving again, and Nature’s Tea® supports this natural process.
The colon, or large intestine, is the terminal portion of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. The colon receives the thoroughly mixed and digested remains of food from the upper portions of the GI tract. Remaining nutrients, primarily in the form of indigestible fiber, is acted upon by intestinal bacteria. These bacteria produce various vitamins, such as vitamin K and biotin, that are absorbed into the blood.
In addition, the colon also absorbs significant amounts of water and electrolytes from the digested food before it is eliminated.
Colon health relies on two factors:
1) the health and viability of intestinal bacteria and
2) constant motility to move the contents along the colon.
Dietary fiber helps stimulate bacterial fermentation as well as motility. Lack of motility in the colon slows the transit time of digested materials. This leads to an increase in the amount of water reabsorbed and can lead to constipation.
On the other hand, greatly increased motility can cause diarrhea, which can lead to severe loss of water and electrolytes.
• Senna: A shrub grown in India, Pakistan, and China with its leaves and pods used to support a gentle cleansing in the colon.*
• Frangula: Another name is Buckthorn bark, which is from countries such as Central Asia, Europe, and North America. The fresh bark and branches are dried and used for health benefits, specifically the gastrointestinal tract.*
• Stevia: Stevia has been used for centuries to sweeten foods.
• Peppermint: An extract derived from dried leaves and tops of the plant, Menthapiperita. It is grown in Europe and in the United States. Peppermint is a popular tea for well-being and has many flavonoids for other health benefits.*
• Uva ursi: The plant is found in cold, northern climates. The leaf is used to support healthy urinary tract function.*
• Additional Ingredients: Orange, Marshmallow, and Japanese honeysuckle